Sunday, April 17, 2011

FINAL WEIGH IN - MONDAY

The end is here! :) Monday morning everyone will need to weigh in and report their percentage of weight lost along with points for the previous week. The sooner I get all the information, the sooner I can announce the winners.

For anyone that isn't sure about how to calculate the percentage, here is what you will need to do.

1. Calculate how many lbs you lost.

2. Take the lbs you lost and divide them by your starting weight. Then just move the decimal 2 spaces to the right to give your percentage of weight lost.

Here's an example:

Starting weight: 205

Lbs lost: 22

22 lbs divided by 205 lbs = .1073 or 10.73%

--------------------

Another example:

Starting weight: 187.5
Lbs lost: 28

28 lbs divided by 187.5 lbs = .1493 or 14.93%

------------------------

If you are unsure about calculating your percentage, let me know, I would be glad to help.

I want to congratulate everyone that participated in this challenge. So many of you put your heart and soul into it and it's paid off. Regardless of who actually wins, we should all feel good about making progress and doing things that will help us to be healthier. :)

Don't forget to weigh in tomorrow morning!

15 comments:

  1. Scott Evans earned 520 points
    Percentage loss was 6.88%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine -

    I'm laughing at your 28 lbs. weight loss example!!! ;) Yeah, right! Because....er, uhhh...that is such A LOW NUMBER for just 8 weeks!!?? I will be interested to see the numbers, but I think I will wait with mine - I don't wanna intimidate anyone, or anything! :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi Evans - 540 pts & 2.37%

    Jakob Evans - 560 pts & 15.11%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle Bingham-560 & 2.95%
    Jake Bingham-560 & 2.72%

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne...you're laughing at the 28 lbs? :) That was my actual weight loss and weigh info for the last time I did this challenge. It can be done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting on a few more people to contact me with their points and percentage lost. Some have reported on the blog and others have emailed me. I will get the results posted as soon as I get the info I need. :) Seriously though.....good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stanford Hadley 520 and 8.49%
    Lynette Hadley 520 and 6.28%
    Note to self: Never go to Kauai during week 7 and 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many points do you get for each percent of weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 points for each percentage pt. So, 10% weight loss would be 100 points.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy 00.76...dang prednisone! BUT.....I am so proud of my hubby....he lost 40 lbs yes I said 40 lbs in 8 weeks!!! percentage 10.05% he started high and he will keep losing!! !! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 560 points for the final week.

    and.......a WHOPPING 1.61% (Aren't I awesome?!? haha)...that doesn't even make up for the 20 pts. mistake I made in week 7! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot! I'm getting excited!

    Christine, just incase you didn't get the e-mail I sent around 11am, I thought I should post here too. Thank you again! This has been a great experience!!!

    Jenny Carr - 560 points & 19.35%. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is torture for everyone to wait....I'm sorry....I'm just needing info from 3 more people: Vonelle Hatch, Sheryl Hatch and Jennifer Hutton. Everyone else that hasn't reported was already "out".

    ReplyDelete