Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week #7 Points

We are now entering the FINAL WEEK of the challenge! :) Woo Hoo! It's been a long 7 weeks but I hope you've all noticed some great changes. I know this challenge has been so good for me. I have more energy, I feel happier and I've been able to drop a few pounds.

I wish you all the best of luck (though I guess I should be saying that I wish you the best of your efforts) during this last week. Stay strong. You can do this.

Even though the challenge is almost over, I hope that these weeks have taught you some things about what eating healthy and exercise can do and that you will want to continue these habits. :)

On MONDAY, OCTOBER 17th we will have our final weigh in. Please watch for an email later this week giving you instructions for calculating this and reporting your points.

Please leave your Week #7 Points either as a comment below or send them to me by email: Evansfamily2007@hotmail.com

Keep up the good work!

Christine

2 comments: